SKIPTON MECHANICS’ INSTITUTE
Registered Charity No. 529116
These notes are designed to help applicants to determine whether their application meets the objectives of the Skipton Mechanics’ Institute:
1. The objectives of the Trust are:
2. The “Area of Benefit” means the former Skipton Urban and Rural District Council (see below).
3. The Trust supports the costs of an idea or project but does not contribute towards building, construction or maintenance.
4. If the request relates to “promotion of and assistance with the education of pupils or past pupils of any school or college in the Area of Benefit”, please also include the signature of your current or future Head of Institution where indicated on the form.
5. Where a grant is made relating to a group, institution or organisation, the group, institution or organisation agrees to participate in the issue of a press release regarding the project or activity.
6. Where a grant is made relating to an individual, the individual agrees, if appropriate, to participate in the issue of a press release regarding the award.
Click on image to enlarge
Roll cursor over time to view date
Click on link below to access online application form
Online Grant Application Form
The on-line form is submitted to The Secretary automatically when 'Submit Form' button is clicked. Additional supporting document[s] can be uploaded,
only .pdf, .doc, .docx, .zip format can be accepted.
You may require a second signature when completing this form – please refer to Guidance Note 4. If so, you may prefer to print your completed application form, obtain the signature and then post or email the application to us.